Saturday 1 February 2020

The PonderingDan Podcast - Episode 1 - Why Ponder? Thinking Deeply about Education with Bec Spink

I am really lucky to know some amazing educators from around the world. One of those that has had a huge impact on my teaching career is Bec Spink. Bec is an award winning teacher and leader and is Principal of Spensley Street Primary School in inner city Melbourne.

Bec has always been great at challenging my thinking about education and pedagogy and it's something that has stuck with me throughout my career which is why I wanted her to be my first guest on The PonderingDan Podcast. We talk all about why it's important to think deeply about education and to challenge yourself to always ask why.

You can follow Bec on Twitter @becspink.

If you enjoy this podcast, please help me to grow and create great conversations by rating, subscribing and sharing it with your peers. Follow me on Instagram and Twitter where I am always sharing the great learning that's happening in my school.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for a great PodCast Dan - loved it, great discussion, great questions, insightful reflections

    ReplyDelete